Tuesday, June 1, 2010

---R.E.M ------My Ishmael---




Project Description:
We were given a book to read, The book was MY Ishmael and after we had read the book we were given a list of projects we could do. They were so many ones from painting and others singing.

Process:
I had to first get my project approved, I wrote my poem which took many drafts.Next I had to sketch out the painting. And finally after drafts and drafts i was allowed to start painting.


Reflection:
I learned how to paint with a different type of paints on a canvas
I faced a lot of problem like grammar and spelling in my poem, and with my painting my paint went bad so that also delayed me a couple days.

If I Had To Change Anything:
I would change the size of my painting it is a little bit large to me.

How Have You Learned From This Project:
This helped my and a way I might grow is my artistic ability's and poetic abilities. I also learned how to take owner ship of my work and through drafting and revision something can become an art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment