Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I am poem

Were I am From Poem

Vinnie Skalka
Block Period: 2/3
I am proud to be me
I know how to love
I know how to cry
I am learning to live
But I am afraid to die
My arms are wide
My hands are open
In this game of life I am a meer token
I am the one your afraid to meet
But once you get to know me
My heart is oh so deep


Proud of my heritage
Polish, Chech and Italian too
I am a boy from the sun and surf
Still here on the land of my birth
I am a California boy
From Cali burritos and water toys
From water parks and Shamu too
Where we say things like duuuuude



From waxed boards and crashing waves
From a place were hours fade into days
A place where waves very by the day
A place were it is warm at night so I can lay
I am from a place where money is spent
But also earned, day by day
Were you can be able to say
I am from a sweet, gentle place by the bay
San Diego I am here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment