Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Believe Project Reflection





Project Description:
Our project is quiet simple, we had to pick one of our beliefs and write an essay on it, then we listened to others I believe essay. We need to write a essay that is 400-500 words maximum.

Process:
Lots of steps were taken to get to the final stage, I had to first write 30 things I believe in. Then we had to pick one and start our first draft, then lots of corrections and drafts followed. I also had the teacher grade it for grammar mistakes.


Reflection:
- I learned what I really believe in, I know now were I stand on different matters.
- I was faced with a lot of challenges but one big challenge I overcame is how to manage my time, it was quite simple it required my full attention though to finish the project.
- I would not of changed anything I fell my project is fine and I think it hits my believe on the head.
- This will help me later on because I will not be so thick headed on my choices in friends, family and acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment