Thursday, May 20, 2010

Evelyn Glennie

I will remember her prefonmance due to the fact that her energy was all there, I am trying to say that this is what she loves to do and she wants to teach people and change the way people feel about music.

when I was listening to her I got the feeling that she wanted us to look further than just useing our ears. She wanted us to feel it through out our body the vibrations and how the instruments work and play. I was very inspired.

The aduience was most influeced when she used the louder instuments and when she talked about her personal storys and how she lost her hearing. and how she went to a musical school and how she was regected and then faught for her right to go there.

"Each person experiences music in their own way"? is a quote she said it really touched evrry one ca

No comments:

Post a Comment