Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hero Project Reflection


1) How does a hero become a hero the one question I can answer the best to my ability a hero becomes a hero when I see that person do something that goes above what is called upon them a hero does not always have to be a fireman or a police officer it can be some one who does the simple things that help you or others.

2) This is my project description. In this project we had too pick a hero that did something heroic to us and we had to write about it. Well I had done some brain storming and I picked my father then we did some drafts and more drafts and more critiques then we switched we other classes and made up our final and we had too have two pictures of our heroes.

3) My process was very interesting when we had to pick our heroes I did not really have one so that threw me off at first then our brain storming got me thinking and drafts became easier after the first one all the editing after that was simple and not doing the work on time really made things harder.

4) I learned a lot from this because I did not realize how big of a hero my father was and how much he did for me. I encountered a lot of challenges like getting the facts and the details the drafts were also challenging. I would have not changed any thing except more facts and dialogue because it helps to have more than you need than not to have enough.

5) There are Habits of Mind that we have to use and I chose evidence because I think I used a lot of it through out this project.




----This links to my Hero Project----



No comments:

Post a Comment