Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Dear diary,


I did not do much this weekend but chill out on my cot and sleep. but the i sat up in a sleepy manner like a swaying tree in the wind. I open my crusty eyes and i see a book siting on the table just laying there not been moved for a long time. I sand to my feet and the book is old grey the cover has faded. I ask myself do i dare open this old grey forgot ton book that i had never seen before.


I open the book as i start to read my head is full of mystery and magic i have never read anything like this before drama, death, confusion and mayhem its was right up my ally way. after reading for the whole weekend i sat there baffled because i read a whole week end not even venturing out side for some clean fresh air.


the honey house was the hottest place there only the fan to keep my cool but yet no matter the heat the book was the best thing i had ever read even when i left the school. but i could not shake the feeling i had forgot some thing.... then it hit me i forgot to eat this morning the hunger rush went through out my body in a crazy way.

1 comment: